2. Information Collection and Use
3. App Permissions
Our app requires the following permissions on your device:
- Microphone: To record audio.
- Storage: To read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
- Photos/Media/Files: To read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
- Location: To access approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based).
- Wi-Fi connection information: To view Wi-Fi connections.
- Camera: To take pictures and videos.
- Other: To pair with Bluetooth devices, access Bluetooth settings, full network access, view network connections.
4. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
9. User Data Deletion
If you wish to delete your data, you can make a request to us and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law. Upon your request to delete your data, we will delete, anonymize, or de-identify your information from our servers unless an exception applies. Exceptions include situations where the information is needed:
- To complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you.
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- To debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- To comply with a legal obligation.